Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces Week 21 Birthday

This is one of my favorite birthday photos of my ds. I pulled it out of my archives---boy he was sure cute when he was little! (I'd still say he's cute now but he'd just roll his eyes at me--lol) I need to work on my birthday photography though. Looking through my photos, I have come to the conclusion that I really don't enjoy photographing events. I hardly have any Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter or birthday photos. I don't know if it is because I'm so involved and don't have time, or if it is because the photos always seem the same year after year that I just give up. I'm going to have to really study all the entries from this week so that I can have some fresh birthday photo ideas for the next family birthday celebration. You can check them out too by clicking the button below:


Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Winter said...

I love this photo how warm the lighting is and his grin of anticipation!

June 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Carmen said...

this is a great picture.....

June 2, 2009 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Amazing shot! Love the warmth of the candle light on his face!

June 2, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger two red heads and two brunettes said...

Ok, this one is my favorite so far!

June 2, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Shan said...

love this one!

June 2, 2009 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

oh. there are so many lovely pictures, but none are better than this. if i could lobby the guest judge, i would so lobby for you!

June 3, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love the lighting in this shot.

June 3, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

great shot! just look at that smile... and i love the candle light too.
~Becca

June 4, 2009 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Simoney said...

Hey, thanks for your comment (and following me); I'm now following you too. I love the photo; the wonder in his eyes! As for birthday photography I sometimes pass my camera to someone else to make sure I get a record of it; otherwise, like you, I end up with nothing to show for it. xx

June 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Stacie Errera said...

Love this. His expression is so magical.

June 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home