Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Awards

Since rejoining the blogging community a couple months ago, I have come across some wonderful blogs and blog owners. Several wonderful bloggers have presented me with awards and I'd like to give a great big thank you!!

Jennifer B from My Not So Hurried Life , Anissa from Our Chaotic Life , and Stephanie from A Pocket Full of Buttons have presented me with the Lovely Blog Award.

Along with getting this wonderful award there are some rules.


1) Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who gave you the award with his or her link .

2)pass the award to 15 other newly discovered blogs and contact them.


Now I bet that some of the blogs I'm going to list below have already received this award, but I just want to let them know that I do check in on their blogs and enjoy what I read there.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous melanie said...

oh! you mentioned me :) I am so touched :) and thank you for reading!
keep up the great blog :)

May 22, 2009 at 4:53 AM  
Blogger Christy Killoran said...

I am so honored - thanks! I love your blog.

May 23, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home