Monday, May 18, 2009

Nature Walk

Last week I had to get all the kids out of the house for several hours so the ladies who clean my house could clean without kids being there (this was my Christmas gift this year!) Since the weather was finally nice, we headed out to Minnitrista. We have just started studying Botany this spring, and with it we have added nature journaling. My DD#1 really got into the journaling/drawing part on this particular day. I didn't even tell her to bring it--she just did--and did it without me even saying anything. Now that's the kind of work attitude I like to see! :) Here are some of the things we saw on our walk:





Um, yeah, what is this stuff? My DS said, "Mom, come check out the earwax on the bench!" Anyone know? I was afraid to Google "earwax stuff"--lol!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

They almost look like eggs from a critter... a crawling then flying critter. But I'm not 100%!

May 18, 2009 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Jblanton said...

beautiful pictures! I am passing on to you the one lovely blog award if you would please stop by my site and pick it up.
Thanks
Jennifer

May 18, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home