Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 19 Blub Book Photo Challenge


I can't tell you how excited I am to have good weather. Since the lighting in my house is terrible for photos, I take most of mine outside using natural light. Last week I took the kids to the local garden. There was a log cabin with a covered porch and it was a wonderful backdrop for photos. I have found the perfect spot to take photos of my kids! I let DD#4 crawl on the porch and I started snapping away. It was hard to get her to stay still long enough for a good photo! She wanted to be on the go. She has been one hard baby to photograph. It has been difficult for me to capture her smile on camera, but I finally did it.

For the purposes of this contest, I fall into the professional category. Me a professional? When I see what I consider "professional" I have a long way to go! :)

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial useand possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Love those cheeks

May 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Chip said...

Precious!!

May 18, 2009 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable. Look at those cheekes and those eyes. What a great shot.

May 18, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Look at those cheeks - beautiful shot!

May 18, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Candy said...

Great shot! What a doll!!

May 18, 2009 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I just love this shot!! What a cutie!

May 18, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a precious picture! I love taking pictures outside. TFS she is beautiful.

May 18, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Julie Rivera said...

Oh, this is such a wonderful image! Her expression is so natural, the lighting is magnificent and you absolutely nailed it!

May 18, 2009 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the expression

May 18, 2009 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is a beauty : ) I love your picture. It is perfect!

May 18, 2009 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I could just die - those cheeks are so adorable!

May 19, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

what an absolute doll! i love those cheeks!!!

May 19, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Carebear said...

She is the cutest thing! What a great photo!

May 19, 2009 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Foursons said...

Those cheeks are so squeezable! Love it!

May 19, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

oh my! you were able to get this girl in all her glory.

May 20, 2009 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

oh she is adorable!!! what an incredible shot, the lighting -the eyes....! gorgeous!

May 20, 2009 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home