Saturday, May 23, 2009

All About Me--Page 2

Two pages in a row about ME! Ok, you're right--this page doesn't tell much about me, but it shows that I am alive in May 2009. :) There are very few pictures of me that make it into my photo albums. That's mostly because I'm the one taking all the photos. On this particular afternoon, my oldest DD took my picture for me. After a couple photo actions, I was pleased with the results.

Digital Layout created with supplies found at www.designerdigitals.com

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

I love the way that you are archiving all of this. Just think, I have so many old pictures of my family that I have no idea who, what, where or when. I so wish that this kind of art existed way back, long ago. You are inspiring me to start on my own stack of pictures from the days before digital...thank you!

May 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Great layout! That was funny... shows that you were alive in May 2009:)

May 24, 2009 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the layout! I always make sure to get pictures with me in them. I make sure I have pictures of me with my husband and my kids. TFS

May 24, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home