Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sponsor Shout-Out

I just want to give a big happy shout-out to this month’s blog sponsors:

speekee

Speekee has become a favorite in our house! I’m surprised at how much my young kids are retaining. If you are interested in seeing how this Spanish program works, check out the free 2 week trial. You can see my complete review here: Learning Spanish with Speekee.

stylishphotocards

Tiny Prints has a big selection of Easter photo-cards available just in time for the Spring season.  If you sign up for the Tiny Prints newsletter, you can get 15% off your first order.

 

time4learning

Time 4 Learning is an online PreK- 8th grade curriculum that can be used as the sole curriculum for the student, or as a supplement. It can be used in homeschools, as afterschool learning, as summer school or for tutoring.


And I’m gearing up for some big birthday fun April 4-9! Big hint---if you haven’t liked Spell Outloud on Facebook, you might want to before April! :) I also made a birthday button—feel free to snag it if you’d like (code is in the sidebar on the site)

bdaybashbutton125

Did I mention that I’m going to Relevant? All ad proceeds are currently funding my way.  If you are going, please let me know as I’d love to meet you!

imgoingrelevant

Thank you for your support! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What great sponsors!

March 21, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home