Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Homeschool Crew Review Team

I’ve been a part of the 2010-2011 TOS Homeschool Crew review team and we are getting near the of our voyage. It has been a busy, yet good blogging review year. I’ve been able to see and use materials first-hand that I would have never thought to use with my children. I’ve been introduced to so many great companies and educational materials through this team. Through this experience, I feel like I’ve learned how to become a better reviewer. This opportunity might be a good fit for you if:

1. You can be flexible with your curriculum plan. You will have to set aside some of your curriculum plans in order to do some of the reviews. (i.e.  You have to review a complete writing program which is different than the one you have already chosen for your children. )

2. You have an established blog, post regularly, and have a minimum of 25 followers.

3. You have a Facebook account (either personal or  for your blog). This is to help with communications within the team.

If you are interested in joining next year’s crew, read through the application: TOS 2011-2011 Crew Application

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Excellent post! You covered it so well! It's been an amazing privilege having you on my mini-crew this year:)

March 14, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home