Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Field Trip Friday on Wordless Wednesday

(or not-so-wordless Wednesday) alligator3_2011

No, we didn’t go to the zoo, but we did get to see some animals.

museum03_2011

We saw trains. (You’ll have to trust me on this one.)

2museum03_2011  And got to pretend to be ants.

3museum03_2011

Right before we left, my 2yr. old finally got brave enough to climb through the ant tunnels. (She also had lots of fun at the water table and eating a blue sucker too.)

4museum03_2011

Thanks to Eversave, we were able to spend a much needed day out at our local Children’s Museum.

 

Linking To:

Go Graham Go

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gotta L-O-V-E those blue suckers...

March 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Alicia said...

That looks like so much fun :-)

March 9, 2011 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I’m out on enjoying my blog walk and wanted to stop by to say hi. I’m now following you :)
Hope you have an amazing day!!
~ Nanette
http://thejoysofhomeschooling.blogspot.com/

March 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home