Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Look Who's Talking About Workboxes

I've been thinking about starting up the "Who's Talking About Workboxes" spotlight again if there is enough interest. Basically I would be featuring blogs that have posts about workboxes. The featured blog will be posted on my "Look Who's Talking" Squidoo article with links to the article here on Spell Outloud. If you are interested, I will need the following information emailed to me:

1. Link to your workbox set-up.
2. Link to any workbox-related post that you would like featured.
3. Any other workbox-related activities, memes, blog-hops etc. that can be found on your blog.

You can check out past featured blogs here.

If you don't have any workbox posts, or want to nominate another blog, you can do that too. Email me at scrappermo at yahoo dot com.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Jenn said...

I SOOO need to get my workbox post up. I will try to get it done this week and I will get the links to you!!! :-)

April 6, 2010 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hi I would love to be added. Here is the link to our work box set up.

http://confessionsofanondomestichousewife.blogspot.com/2009/10/work-boxes.html

April 6, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home