Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Recording Memories


I caught my youngest asleep on the arm of the couch the other day. While looking at her I just soaked up her chubby cheeks, cute little dimple on her chin and her fly-away hair. I know that soon enough she'll outgrow her baby looks and I want to remember those details.


This is the same little girl awake. Once you put her in her highchair, she is a totally ham! She loves to get the older kids laughing at her antics. Her cheesy smile can brighten our day in an instant. She's been such a joy.


Yesterday my 3yr. old and I were reading her story Bible together. We were reading about the Garden of Eden. On the page there was a picture of the garden with a river running through it. I asked her if she thought it would be fun to play there. She said, "Oh yes mom! Let's go get in the van and go there!" 

________
Layout supplies all by www.designerdigitals.com

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Sleeping Beauty... PERFECT!!!
I love the simplicity of a 3 year olds mind!!! Sometimes I wish I could go back there!

March 9, 2010 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

That's so cute, wouldn't we all love to just get in a van and be in the Garden of Eden☺

March 9, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home