The Wordless Book for Easter
The Wordless Book is a wonderful way to teach children (and adults) the good news of Jesus Christ.
There are so many creative ways to share the story. We've done cakes, bracelets, booklets, gloves, found objects and more. I've gathered many ideas, links, and printables and presented them in a Squidoo article, The Wordless Book. I also added two new printable Wordless Books:
Please feel free to share these printables, but share the link to this post or the Wordless book article, not to the download. Thanks!
1. Print the booklet out on paper.
2. Cut around the outside black border.
3. Fold in half length-wise (hot-dog fold)
4. Open paper back up and fold in half again (hamburger fold)
5. While still folded, cut on the dashed lines.
6. Open the page up again. Fold so that the page is going length-wise again. You will notice that the part you cute kind of forms a square. You will bring those ends in together so the edges meet.
7. Continue folding the pages so they are flat.
I hope this makes sense! I'll try to add visual steps soon.
For more Easter Ideas check out: