Saturday, February 6, 2010

Printable Valentines

This year my oldest daughter wanted to make some Valentine candy sets to give to her friends. The easiest way I could think of was to print out already-designed Valentines and use those in different ways.  We decided to use Katie Pertiet's Valentines.

printable valentines

I printed them out on cardstock, but photo-paper, or regular paper would work too. It all depends on what you will do with the image. For Valentines to pass out, print on cardstock. For images to adhere to candy boxes or jars, photo-paper works well. For making matchbook covers, regular paper or cardstock works best.

valentine stuff

My oldest daughter was able to put together this set in no time. I did customize the Valentine to wrap around the candy box. The rest I printed out from the PDF file. An easy way to create a matching set!

For more Valentine craft ideas see: Valentine Candy Holders

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Leptir (Nataša) said...

Sooo cute!! Great job :-)

February 6, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home