Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting Crafty

I've actually accomplished a couple of crafty things this past week. Before I turned to digital scrapbooking, I used to do lots of altered arts projects along with traditional scrapbooking. I haven't done much with that hobby in the last 4 years. I've been missing doing some hands-on art projects and thought I'd ease back into things with an easy project.


I had picked up a bunch of composition books on sale earlier this year and I thought I'd create some altered composition books. I went ahead and made a tutorial on how to make the books. I can't wait to make more and use more of my collage-y stuff with it.


I actually have one layout scrapped of Christmas. ;) I don't know why, but I always have a hard time scrapping the holidays. This is my bro. and my youngest dd.  All supplies from Designer Digitals.



I know I mentioned this before, but if you're looking for some crafty Valentine ideas check out the Valentine Candy Holders article I wrote for Squidoo.

Thanks for all the ideas you've been sending my way re: getting time for school planning and math. I appreciate the emails! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Had a good chuckle about the comment on the psychedelic paper on the notebook-it is the actual cover, and I don't particularly like it-so we're gonna be covering it...LOL, well unless the teen actually wants me to keep it that way. I am more "reserved" in my tastes, so that one is a bit weirded out for me-
and yes, you do inspire me and thanks so much-now I have spent some time watching all sorts of that chick chick lady to get back into the crafty mood too (I used to be a SU demo lady, so seeing it again brings back the creative spur in me)...:0)
Blessings-
Sheri

January 22, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home