Saturday, September 5, 2009

Quick Pages, Workboxes and a Tired Momma

digitalquickpage4

It has been such a busy week! I know my blog has been very quiet, but I really was accomplishing alot! I also had a couple of sick kids this week. My 2yr. old had some breathing problems and needed a nebulizer and a steroid (oh boy, she was quite a handful on those meds!) After that she got a virus, but is on the mend now. Her 1yr. old sister was also not feeling the greatest either. So both were a little clingy this week and needed a little extra TLC. The one good thing is that I got my carpet and couches cleaned this week because of them ;)

I did find time though, to put a couple articles up on Squidoo. I hope you'll check them out and pass them on to anyone you think might be interested (You can see the icons for them on my sidebar too)

Working the Workboxes (if you have anything you'd like to share or include in this article, let me know and I'll add your link)

Digital Scrapbooking as and Educational Tool (boy I really need a shorter title!LOL!)

Working with Digital Quick Pages (the layout above is a Quick Page by Lynn Grieveson)

I hope you all have a safe and restful Labor Day Weekend! I'm looking forward to sleeping in on Monday if my kids will let me :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

Great articles! Thanks for sharing! Hope everyone in your household starts to feel better!

September 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home