Friday, August 21, 2009

Fix-It Fridays No. 25

I have been enjoying participating in Fix It Fridays over at I Heart Faces. Today's picture is of this handsome young man. Here's what I did:

1. Levels adjustment
2. Hue/Saturation adjustment layer and decreased reds
3. Was still too dark for my liking so I did another adjustment layer.
4. Duplicated the photo on a new layer and set to soft light at 30%
5. Did Rachel Durik's hint for adjusting the "orange" ear
6. Then ran Photoblast Contra Pop
(probably should have run it through noiseware but didn't have time)

Then as usual, I just had to scrap it.


Digital supplies used:

Work Hard Play Hard Papers by Anna Aspnes
Quote by Mindy Terasawa
Roughed Up Krafty No. 2 by Katie Pertiet
http://www.designerdigitals.com/

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Frogmum said...

Cool scrapping - it really works with this picture :D

August 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the scrapping! Looks like so much fun!

August 21, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger B said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I too am glad to see I am not the only one using PSE 4!!! I am secretly hoping for an upgrade for my b-day..... we'll see! :o) I like your edits and your digital scrapbooking is amazing!!!

August 21, 2009 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home