Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cassie's Workbox Graphics

(Click image to download)

About a month ago, my friend Cassie allowed me to post her awesome workbox set-up, which you can find here. I received so many emails wondering where they could get her workbox schedule cards. Well we have received permission to go ahead and share with all of you! The graphics used on her cards were created by Katie Pertiet and Anna Aspnes. Thank you Cassie, Katie and Anna!

I know that many of you are planning out your workboxes or already using them for this year. Here are some more good workbox resources:

-- printable workbox activities can be found at Homeschool Share.
-- file folder games at File Folder Fun

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for putting these up. I heart them :)

August 14, 2009 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Mom Guide said...

You are awesome! Thanks for putting these up.

August 18, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger maria said...

This is so helpful. Thanks! We have just started using workboxes and I must say it helped my 11 yo son and I get through the day.

October 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Totally cool setup! Just stopped by your blog tonight - missing you :)

April 8, 2011 at 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We thank you for your good work, of which we have benefited.

One question, if you would be so kind to answer:

The cards "HELP!" - how do you use them? Do you put them in their boxes? Do they take them to give them to you? It is unclear to me how these are used.

Thank you.

K. D.

September 12, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home