Monday, August 10, 2009

I ♥ Faces Funny, Silly Faces

My son is a ham! He has a great sense of humor and can also be a big tease. Yep, he's the jokester of the family. Can't you tell?

I remember an incident when he was just a baby. We were on a trip and he and his sister were in the backseat of the car in their carseats. We saw a dog out the window and we asked him what a dog says. He replied, "Woof,woof!" Then he kept barking. This made his sister mad and she yelled at him. With the biggest grin on his face, he looked at her and made one last "woof, woof" at her. I never knew teasing started so young!

For other funny, silly faces check out:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

This is priceless! Love that grin!

August 10, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hehehe, never knew there was a site for loving crazy, silly, funny faces but his is adorable as well as funny.

August 10, 2009 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

LOVE that photo, Mo!!!

August 10, 2009 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger Alicia W. said...

Now that is one BIG smile on one CUTE little boy. :)

August 11, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home