Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flour Child

I posted this picture about a month ago and finally got around to scrapping it. I still remember that day. I was working on my computer and she was playing with a toy nearby. She crawled to the fake antique pie-safe and pulled down the flour cannister. I guess those snap-top lids keep air, ants and water out, but not 11 month olds. :)
______________
Digital Supplies used:

Carissa Paper by Michelle Martin
Carissa Solids by Michelle Martin
SpeedByte No. 128 by Pattie Knox
Pinked Circles Pink by Ali Edwards
Cremerie Fruitsnoir Kit (buttons) by Katie Pertiet
Stitched by Anna WhiteNo. 2 Anna Aspnes
distressed toolset no. 6 by Anna Aspnes

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Froh said...

That is the cutest picture EVER!!!!!!!

August 14, 2009 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Adorable!
I'll never forget when my oldest (who is now 4) was about 11 months old and got into the cinnamon. At first I thought it was the cutest thing and ran to grab my camera. It wasn't until she started crying that it dawned on me...oh, yeah...cinnamon BURNS! So I quickly got her cleaned up and dismissed the idea of getting a picture. Flour is much safer. :)

August 14, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home