Sunday, June 7, 2009

Getting Boys to Read

I was going to do a post on my Square Foot Garden, but somehow I got on an internet rabbit trail and ended up finding a pretty cool website called: Book Club 4 Boys. My DS can read, but he doesn't like to do it. In fact, I have a hard time getting him to finish his assigned reading and I rarely see him read for fun. My oldest daughter on the other hand, is a voracious reader. She would rather read a book than go outside. I have thought about having my DD join bookclubs because she enjoys reading so much, but I never thought of creating a book club to help my DS enjoy reading! I'm going to have to think about this some more, but I'm pretty excited about this possibility.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will have to check that out - finding books for my boys is always harder then for abbie :)

June 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous moshe said...

You might like this

www.bitesizethoughts.com

June 11, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home