Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Homeschool Share Blast!

 Photobucket



I was so thrilled when I came across Homeschool Share at the beginning of the year. According to their FAQ,"Homeschool Share (HSS) is a on-line cooperative effort of several homeschooling moms to provide free but quality literature-based unit studies and resources." They have lapbooking,notebooking, unit study ideas and printables available to you for free! Not only that, but most units are based around living books, which is what we use in our homeschool. This website has been such a great resource to me.

Right now they are having their HSS Blast contest, which is a fun way to motivate and reward people for sharing their creations. I plan on giving it a try---if I can think of a topic! LOL!

So I hope you'll check it out and maybe consider submitting something to the site. The official contest rules, sponsors and prizes can be found here: HSS Blast!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Maureen!

Candace (from HSS)

April 14, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home