Monday, April 6, 2009

Copywork Comments


Yesterday my 2yr. old and 7yr. old were working nicely at the table. Ok, rewind---that's what I hoped was going on. At first glance it seemed like they were getting along. It turns out that the 7yr. had left to do something and came back to find the 2 yr. old in her seat (This happens daily). The 2yr. old was working quite well, drawing on some scratch paper. The 7yr. old took the paper and the 2yr. old yells, "THAT'S MY COPYWORK!" :)

Speaking of copywork, we have enjoyed using The Happy Scribe series as handwriting/copywork. I like that there are a variety of topics that can be easily integrated into whatever themes we are studying. Each download comes with 3 styles of handwriting, making it usable for all ages. Here is a free Pets download if you want to check them out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home