Sunday, March 29, 2009

About Spell Outloud

Welcome to Spell Outloud, my little corner of the internet. 

My name is Maureen Spell and I am a Christian homeschooling mom of 6. Spell Outloud has nothing to do with spelling and everything to do with learning--especially for families with young children. I share many hands-on toddler and preschool crafts, activities, and free printables. With kids ranging from toddler to teen, I am able to highlight many varied homeschool activities and curriculum reviews. I've been homeschooling for over 10 years and consider it a lifestyle. I love brainstorming and sharing ideas and hope that the activities and information found on this blog help others in their educational journey.



Some of the topics you'll find here are:

* Toddler/preschool activities, ABC ideas, and crafts
* Homeschool projects and themes
* Free educational printables
* Curriculum, books, and family product reviews (Please contact me for more information if you'd like me to do a review/giveaway.)



In addition to writing on my blog, I also write educational and craft articles on Squidoo and am a contributor on Totally Tots and The Homeschool Village.


I currently am offering family-friendly advertising on my blog and my printables site: Advertising on Spell Outloud

You can contact me:
Email: Spell Outloud
Twitter: Spell Outloud

Facebook: Spell Outloud


To receive the latest updates from Spell Outloud click here to subscribe to this blog



What? Still want to know more?

You can check out my lensography: Spell Outloud's Scrapbook

Ultimate Blog Party Posts: Ultimate Blog Party 2010 post and 2011 Blog Party
Our 2011-12 Curriculum List
My about.me page


Click here for my full disclosure policy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger webchyck said...

Happy to be the first to welcome you back to blogging. Funny...I just re-started YESTERDAY!

March 30, 2009 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Very cool to see you starting this up Mo. I will be looking forward to your posts...welcome back to the blogging world! :)

March 30, 2009 at 2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well we have alot in common. I just got a digital scrapbooking program for Christmas.
Scrapbook Factory Deluxe. I thought I would go completely digital, But I use it to print alot of my embellishments.

And dh got me a Cricut Expression for my birthday. So I guess there is no laying down the paper for good. (Plus I just learned about the sure cuts alot software that allows you to use your computer fonts with it.)

I'm still trying to figure out an ecomical way to actually print my pages once I make them, because I still want them in a traditional album.
Once I do that, I can see doing digital alot more.

May 15, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home