Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Players

Spell Outloud Terminology:
DH --dad, well actually it stands (most of the time) for Darling Husband
DD --Darling Daughter
DS -- Darling Son

DD#1 is 10yrs. old
DD#2 is 7 yrs. old
DD #3 is 2 yrs. old
DD#4 is 8months old
DS, yes is the only boy, and he is 9 years old.

At some point, if things get really confusing, maybe I'll come up with cool codenames (I doubt it---as I'm just not that witty or clever) Most likely, I'll just use their real names. But for the time being, I'm just going to be using message board lingo. I hope you don't mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home