Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Love Languages


The other day the kids and I were having a discussion about Love Languages. We talked about how some people feel loved when they are given gifts, others feel loved when they are hugged, and some feel loved when someone does something for them, like emptying the dishwasher when it wasn't their job. After much fussing, the kids had finally finished doing all their chores for the day. DD#3 (she is known for dragging her feet or convincing others to do her work) looked at me and said, "Well mom, you should feel pretty loved then." :)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home