Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Owls

I never really thought much of owls until this year. When I started planning Lil Pumpkin’s room, I came across so many adorable owl items! Who knew they could be so cute? Her room now has owl bedding from Target and owl wall decals.

This owl-decorating obsession was the perfect thing to incorporate into one of our letter of the week lessons. We read about owls, made some crafts and played some games. One night after coming home from a late-night grocery trip, my oldest daughter and I saw an owl perched on our garage roof. It was so cool to see one up-close —especially since we had been studying about them that week! You can see all that we did over at Totally Tots: Oo is for Owl

aowlcraft

For even more Owl-themed ideas, check out all the fun stuff I’ve pinned on my owl board on Pinterest:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel E. said...

Very cute! I think my girl would rather eat them.

July 20, 2011 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Meagan said...

How precious! :)

July 20, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Mozer said...

Rachel, my girls ate quite a few! :) That was part of the fun---lol!

July 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Heheee they r cute!
Kelly

July 20, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He is so cute! jDaniel would have eaten some too.

July 25, 2011 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home