Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors

icecreamsundae At the beginning of our ice cream unit I asked you to tell me what your favorite flavor of ice cream was in our survey. The kids were excited to see the results come in:

icecreamsurvey

Other was the big winner!LOL! Of course with the variety of different flavors of ice cream out there, this was not a big surprise! ;)

If you want to do something similar with your toddlers and preschoolers, I would suggest using a small polling pool and 3-4 different choices.

icecreamgraph

I’ve got a couple of graph choices for download. Just color the ice cream cone and write the flavor underneath.

If you’ve missed any of our ice cream activities, you can find most of them listed on my ice cream page. Have you done any ice-cream-related activities? I’d love to hear about them if you have.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

I thought we had an agreement ???

June 15, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home