Thursday, June 9, 2011

Messy Ice Cream Sensory Box

One thing I like about summer is that we can do all our messy fun things outside! Another activity we did during our ice cream unit was to create a shaving cream hide and seek sensory box.

icecreamerasers

I picked up these ice cream themed mini-erasers at the Target Dollar Spot. I can’t resist purchasing mini-erasers. They are so cute.

shavingcreamfun

Then I filled a tub with shaving cream and scattered the mini-erasers in the white fluffy mess. You should have seen the girls’ faces when I said they could search in the box for all the ice cream erasers. They were thrilled!

shavingcreamfun3

She found one! (Trust me on this---lol!)

shavingcreamfun2

Lots of fluffy, white fun! A wonderful twist on our normal sensory boxes and a fun addition to our toddler and preschool ice cream unit.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel E. said...

What a fun unit! Can I come over?

June 10, 2011 at 5:19 AM  
Anonymous Jill @ A Mom With A Lesson Plan said...

great idea! Time to get out the shaving cream. We usually swirl it around a table, but a tub looks like WAY more fun!

June 21, 2011 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home