Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Letter M

Things have been a little quiet here on my blog this week. I’m participating in a local service event with my church that is so exciting and exhausting at the same time. So much is going on this week that I’m not sure words will be adequate to share all that I’m experiencing. This year there are 362 participants under 18yrs., and over 250 adults serving our community. We’re doing a week-long blitz! This is my 5th year participating and it is so awesome to see our youth working together to impact our city. So right now blogging is on the back-burner for a couple of weeks while I get caught up.

Mmhandwriting

I do however have a post up at Totally Tots today: Letter M is for Moon.  There are a couple of free printables plus some fun activities to go along with the book Goodnight Moon.

And while you’re checking this out, you might check out the craft archives and see what things we’ve done in the past.

This was a fun project we did after reading the book My Heart is Like a Zoo. Click the link for complete directions.

I hope you are having a great summer!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

We just read Good Night Moon last night. I like that book so much. It reminds me of when I was a kid. ;-)
Kelly

June 28, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home