Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tips for Letter of the Week

alphabetcraze125

I’ve got a guest post up at A Heart for Home today. I shared some tips on Letter of the Week planning.  I’d love if you checked it out and let me know what you thought:) (Link is fixed—Thank you for letting me know!)

For those new to reading Spell Outloud, you can find what we’re doing for Letter of the Week on my ABC Printables page. I share printables plus the link to my posts on Totally Tots.

 

partybanner400

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger awjmgmom said...

Oh.my. word..... I think your link is not going to the correct website, but I need to share how God is in the mix on this... this morning, I was trying to remember a website (spent way too much time trying to figure it out)... .your link above takes me to the EXACT website I couldn't recall! I did find your article and was really needing that today as well - I'm struggling to get organized. Be blessed and thanks so much for sharing your talent..

March 22, 2011 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Mozer said...

Thank you for letting me know about the link! I was multi-tasking at the time! How cool to know that my mistake was a blessing in disguise!

March 22, 2011 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

OO I will got check it out! :-) Excited about your B-day bash!

March 22, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

As always loving your printables! :-D
Kelly

March 22, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home