Tuesday, March 29, 2011

$2 for a Computer

pretendcomputer1

To some, this might look like a glitzy scouring pad. Nothing special. Functional—maybe even pretty, but still disposable.

pretendcomputer2

But to a 2yr. old, it was a computer, a telephone, a boat, and money.

pretendcomputer

My 4yr. old was very adept at using her computer. “Dad,” she said, “Can you unlock Webkinz?”

These two played with these scouring pads on and off for days. I loved seeing them use their imagination. Once they are done with them, I’ll pass them on to the older kids to use as intended. It was $2.00 well-spent! :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Isn't it so cute to see their imagination at work?

March 29, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the glitter on the computer. How cool!

March 29, 2011 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

AW! My three year old has recently taken to using an oversized calculator as a laptop. He curls up on the sofa with it just like his older sister and I do with ours, and he click clacks away on the buttons. I love the imaginations on these guys!

March 29, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Mozer said...

They also use those doodle boards w/ the magnetic stylus and say that it their DS. LOL!

I bet they would use the oversized calculator the same way :)

March 29, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home