Monday, September 20, 2010

Tot School: Sept. 13-17

Many times my 2yr. old gets to tag along with whatever I have planned for the 3 1/2yr. old. It just saves me some time.

This week big sis was working on the Letter B, so we colored some bee pages together.

Oh boy she loved using the Dot Markers. She also loved placing yellow dots all up and down her arms. :)

I set up a little sorting game for her using mini-erasers. All were letter b items--butterfly, bug, and ball.


Total concentration! Love it!

And since I signed up for the PowerPoint presentations from 1+1+1=1, the 2yr. old joined in the fun with the rest of them.

For more Tot School ideas check out:

Tot School

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's great that little sis gets to tag along with learning activites with big sis. They are super cute!

September 20, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home