Monday, September 13, 2010

Tot School Sept. 6-10

DD2yrs. loved playing with pom poms this week. Here she had a bowl of pom poms and used a spoon to put them in the ice cube tray. She also used tongs but preferred the spoon. Then she and her sister played bakery with the pom poms. They baked me lots of pom pom cupcakes! :)

We also met with some friends and did some color activities.  She had a baggie with one ball of yellow playdough and one ball of blue playdough. After mixing and rolling it, she made green!

Here's my little jumping bean at our local state park. This picture just cracks me up! She had so much fun playing.

The weather was so nice that we spent quite a bit of time outside.

And here's a layout of my favorite photos from this week.

All products from Designer Digitals
Click photo for layout credits


For more Tot School Ideas check out:


Tot School

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Little Cuttie!! The Action photo jumping with the tongue out. Love it!
:) Have a great week!

September 13, 2010 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

She's so cute! I love how she's concentrating on those pom poms.

September 13, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I love the layout! So cute!

September 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I have found a jewel! As a fellow homeschooling mom, I am going to love these ideas. And of course, I love the things you bookmarked.

Delighted to meet you. Hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing spot to get drenched in goodness.

Splashin,
Sara

September 16, 2010 at 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home