Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Digital Quick Albums-Works for Me!

Works For Me
No matter how much I plan ahead, I never seem to have enough time to get everything done before all the deals and free-shipping offers expire---except for this year. I was able to complete an entire 20pg. album plus cover all in one afternoon and it looks like I worked so hard on it--lol! Designer Digitals has a couple new quick page Christmas albums in the store. My album used pages from this set:

Quick Pages for Digital ScrapbookingYou can use these pages with any graphics program that allows you to use PNG files. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements. All you have to do is add a picture and some journaling, save as a JPEG and your page is done! See the following article for more step-by-step instructions on using digital quick-pages.

Digital Quick PageI did create two pages to compliment the album just because I found I wanted to use more horizontal photos than vertical. Using the same papers and format, I created the page above to add in the book.

After finishing all the pages, I uploaded my photos to Shutterfly and created an 8x8 album. I just got them in the mail today and they look great! Quick, easy and meaningful! This works for me!

For more Works For Me ideas check out the posts @ We Are THAT Family

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Clueless_Mama said...

That is so cool! I plan to try it! Thanks for entering the ZhuZhu Pet giveaway at www.guessingalltheway.com, good luck!

December 17, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home