Saturday, December 5, 2009

There is a Time for Everything...

Fall Digital Scrapbook PageThis is one of my favorite recent photos of my youngest DD. It felt good to finally scrap a page. A couple of ladies invited me to scrap while they worked on quilts today. It was nice to be able to get out of the house and have some time to talk with other adults without children around. I'm loving these new Bible verse brushes from Ali Edwards. I can't wait to use more on my pages. I love pairing scripture with my favorite photos. If I can round up enough of my pages, I think I'll go ahead and make a Shutterfly book.

Starr Weems de Graffenried from Examiner.com featured some of my Bible crafts and ideas in an article this past week. Thanks Starr for letting me share!

And speaking of sharing, I just want to point out a couple of recent printables I've uploaded on my side-bar. These go along with a recent article I wrote on Squidoo--Snowman Party with a Christian twist. This would be a great idea to use for Sunday School, small groups, co-op class or even at home. It's another way to keep Christ in Christmas. With a snowman party, you could even wait until January to throw it! I explain the party in detail in the article, but here are a couple of printables that you could use even if you don't throw a party.

3in1

snowmancoloring3

createasnowman

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Oh that poem would go great with these snowmen suckers my friend Lynn made (on her blog at:
http://learning-by-living.blogspot.com/2009/12/marshmallow-snowman-treats.html) that would be cute to shrink and give as gifts! I thank yafor the poem-gonna have to do that. :0) (I will have my son do this for a workbox activity this week too!

December 5, 2009 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger Lilla said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

October 2, 2010 at 4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home