Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Favorite Thanksgiving Dessert

Pumpkin Squares Dessert

Pumpkin Squares have been a Thanksgiving dessert staple in our family ever since I can remember. Made with a yellow cake crust, it is a little sweeter than a normal pumpkin pie and tastes awesome cold with a little whipped cream on the top. I've written out the recipe with photo steps for a charity cook-off on Squidoo: Pumpkin Squares Dessert.

What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving desserts or recipes? I'd love to know.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmm... Yum. Loading your lens right now! Want to see if I can modify that recipe to make here. (No cake mixes, and if I can get one in a fancy import store, it would cost an arm and a leg.)

November 20, 2009 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

Yum! I'm not much of anything in the kitchen so I won't even pretend I am going to try to make your delish pumpkin square.

Enjoy your pumpkin square!

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

November 20, 2009 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Isabel said...

This looks so good. I have to make it :)

November 21, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home