Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homeschool Blog Awards

Homeschool Blog Voting The Homeschool Blogs Voting has begun! Voting starts today and ends on Nov. 21. You can go to the site to see the rules and then vote by clicking each category link. I'm amazed at how many blogs are out there! Many of them are new to me, so I have a feeling my Google reader is going to get quite a few new additions this week :) Oh, and thank you for nominating my blog in the Best New Homeschool blog category. That was a great encouragement to me today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! I can't keep a secret. I nominated you! But so did at least two others because you had to get three nominations to get on the voting list. And I voted for you too, of course! :-)

November 11, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home