Friday, October 30, 2009

Fix-It Fridays Photo-Editing #34

I haven't done Fix It Fridays for awhile and thought I'd give it a try again. Since I've upgraded from PSE 4.0 to PSE 6.0, I can't figure out how to get my photo actions to work in PSE 6.0. So this picture fix was a bit of an experimentation.



Here is the original photo.


Here's my fix. All I can say is that I used a lot of adjustment layers. Like I said, it was a big experiment since I couldn't rely on my go-to photo actions. I adjusted the levels and shadows, added some warmth, did a little blur, did a little color-pop using soft light layers...little cloning and used the self-healing brush.

For more Fix-It Friday examples see:


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pauline said...

Great edit! Love the pop of color and glow effect! Aloha! :)

October 30, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very bright and beautiful : ) Love it!

October 30, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home