Monday, October 19, 2009

Random Postings

Well this post is going to be pretty random (now you can see how I think--lol!) I was going to try to be witty and tie everything together, but that just required too much brain power and time. I'm reserving all my brain power to help revamp our homeschool routine and schedule. :) So sorry in advance for the disjointed writing.
---------------
Wow, I just went and check out the Homeschool Blog nominations page and the sponsor list is huge! If you want to encourage any of the homeschool blog writers, take a little time to send in a nomination.

---------------
Here are some cute printable ways to dress up your candy for trick or treaters this year.


-----------------------

My friend Sarah has created a great list of ideas for fall. Click the picture above to check them out.

---------------------

I thought Jimmie's post on using picture books with middle schoolers was great. It makes me want to go to the library right now---except that I'm suppose to be revamping/organizing/rescheduling our homeschool....

-------------------
I hope you all are having a great start to your week!



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

funny how when we set off to get something done...other things jump in our way!!! {mentally!!}
Hope you get it all figured out

October 20, 2009 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this site is very helpful...and CUTE! :)

August 16, 2011 at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home