Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tot School: (34mo.)

toddler craftsOh boy this week went by fast! I hardly pulled my camera out this week. DD#3 has been going through a very independent phase lately. This is both good and bad--lol. She will gladly clear the table, placing dirty dishes in the sink, and fetch diapers for her younger sister. On the other hand, she thinks she's old enough to pour herself a glass of milk, ride her scooter around the block, talk on the phone, and stay up late at night. Of course with all this independence and wanting to be "grown up", I still can't convince her to potty train. :)

One activity this week was glueing fall leaf punchies onto cardstock. She took this task seriously! She was quite proud of her work when she was done.

We did a few abc puzzles and number puzzles. She colored and sang songs. She really enjoyed her music class this week (taught by another mom). They are learning about instruments and this week she got to "play" a violin.

I'm trying to remember what else we did, but I'm so tired right now that it's all a blur :) For better recaps than mine be sure to visit:

Tot School

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Isn't it wonderful when they are so independent, yet so dependent at the same time? Mine will get his own milk from the fridge, but has issues with pulling up his underwear!

October 5, 2009 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I know, we are struggling with independence here too. I don't want to stifle him but yet there are certain things he is just not ready to do yet.

October 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home