Thursday, October 1, 2009

Featured Blogger and Award

workbox system I've added another feature blogger on the site. This blogger has a ton of ideas and printables to share whether you use workboxes or not! Click here or the picture above to find out. :)
_________________________________________________________
Morgan from Confessions From the Desk of a Future Teacher sent me this award:

blog award

The rules for accepting the "Over the Top" award are to copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. Answers can only be one word! Pass the award to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them they have been awarded.


1. Where is your cell phone? car
2.Your hair? short
3. Your mother? godly
4. Your father? missed
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? debt-free
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? sharks
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? office
14. Something you aren't? skinny
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? CS4
17. Where did you grow up? Suburbs
18. Last thing you did? drive
19. What are you wearing? sweater
20. Your TV? old
21. Your pets? none
22. Your friends? faithful
23. Your life? Busy
24. Your mood? overwhelmed
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? van
27. Something you're not wearing? make-up
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Unknown
32. Your best friend? wise
33. One place that I go over and over? church
34. One person who emails me regularly? SPAM
35. Favorite place to eat? ThaiSmile

Oh there are so many awesome blogs out there where I glean creativity,inspiration, advice and wisdom. Here are several I thought I'd bring to your attention:

Jimmie's Collage
Mama Jen
ABC and 123
Itty Bitty Bookworms
Creative Inspiration
Lights on the Lake

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rusheika said...

Hi there,

I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that God used you to make a difference in my life. I am IslandGirl over at designerdigitals (although i haven't been over there for a while) anyway, some months ago I was going through the gallery and came upon a post/ layout by you about workboxes. I was intrigued as I had never homeschooled or heard of workboxes... I stayed up the whole night going from one homeschooling site/blog to another and the whole night I heard God clearly saying that I should be homeschooling my kids. When my husband woke up the next morning I told him that I though we should homeschool the kids (my oldest was in Primary 1 equivalent to Kindergarten and I also have 4 yro and 2 yr old) I never considered homeschooling seriously until that night. He was completely supportive and thought we should do it. That was this past spring and from that day, I poured everything into becoming a homeschooling family and one month ago we began our journey! So in a a sense you were responsible for setting me on this path! I was posting on Carisa's blog on 1+1+1=1 and noticed your screen name... and I suddenly remembered what triggered this major life change!!! Thank you so much for your inspiration... if you don't mind I will be following your blog and if I ever find time again to scrapbook, I will see you at DD!!

October 2, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Mama Jenn said...

Awh, thank you so much! When I was reading your post, I saw "Mama Jenn" and I was like, is she talking about me?!?!?!!? Then I clicked the link. I am so honored! Thank you!!!

October 3, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home