Friday, October 9, 2009

How to Digital Scrapbook

For those interested in digital scrapbooking, Pattie Knox is offering one of her Mad Digital Skillz classes starting next week Tuesday. So who is Pattie? Well she's a riot that's for sure! I had the chance to meet her in person a couple years ago and she was so much fun. She also knows what she's talking about. Pattie currently is a digital scrapbook designer and was a contributing editor to CK Media's Digital Scrapbooking magazine. Her class consists of 6 lessons which are detailed PDFs plus a private forum and 6 digital scrapbooking kits. You can find the details at Get It Scrapped!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Oh cool! I will have to check it out. I am slowing getting into digi scrapping and I could use help.

I also was looking thru an older Paperkuts magazine and your work was in it!

How cool! You are published!!

October 9, 2009 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Hey, gave you an award, go here to collect it:

http://ideas4theworkbox.blogspot.com/2009/10/won-award-awesome.html

Sheri

October 10, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home