Friday, October 9, 2009

It's Raining

It has been raining here for the past couple of days---kind of dreary and cold. The weather seems to represent what I've been feeling lately, and I've found myself facing a major creative block with my blogging, scrapping and homeschool projects. So if things have kind of been quiet here lately, that's why. I feel like I need a little time to rest and regroup--but I have so many ideas swirling around in my head that I can't--lol! I will be slowing down on the number of posts in the next couple of weeks though just so I can get caught up in other areas.

My files are still down, but hopefully everything will be up by next week. Once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I did get a page done last week. Cute layout of my niece.

All items from www.designerdigitals.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home