Monday, November 2, 2009

Some Christmas Resources

Christmas ornaments
I see that I'm not the only one starting to plan for the holidays! I've added a couple of links to my sidebar of other holiday memes that I've come across. Check out Handmade Holidays from Kari at the Snail's Trail and 12 Days of Handmade Christmas (tutorials) from Life in Grace.

Here are some recent free e-books/articles that I've found:

The Old Schoolhouse Magazine has a free holiday supplement. It is full of craft ideas, recipes and holiday tips. The Old Schoolhouse Digital Supplement

Examples of some crafty Christmas planners: Christmas Planners

Feel free to add any of your holiday organization blog posts (past or present) to McLinky.

Week 1: Holiday Organization

Here's the upcoming schedule:
Making Christmas Meaningful Schedule:
Nov. 1 Organization
Nov. 8 Books/Music
Nov. 15 Crafts
Nov. 22 Recipes
Nov. 29 Gifts/Acts of Service
-----------------------------

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger kw said...

This is an awesome idea! I added your button inside of the Handmade Holidays post. This is exactly what I need! Thanks!

November 4, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home