Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So much to blog but not enough time

We've been busy around here---lots of pictures on my camera waiting to be uploaded. Tomorrow our homeschool co-op will be making Christmas cards for a local nursing home. I inherited a bunch of already folded blue cardstock (big blessing!) so I made a snowman cover and poem to cut out and place on the front and inside of the cardstock. I"ll have some pictures to post later. I decided someone else might find it useful as well. You can print it, fold in half and glue together to be a bookmark or poem card, or you can cut apart and create a card like we did.

snowmancards3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home