Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snowflake

I took this photo of my 3yr. old this week. While I was working on this page, I couldn't think about what journaling to add. So I did a Google search for snowflake poems and came across this poem at Executive Homemaker. I thought it went beautifully with this photo.
----------------
Simply Stripes NO 1 by Katie Pertiet
Wintery Overlays by Katie Pertiet
Christmas ScriptTease Overlay 1 Anna Aspens
Stitched by Anna Borders Blue Ice Anna Aspnes
Jack Frost Kit by Katie Pertiet
Crystallized Flourished No. 04 Brush-and-Stamps by Katie Pertiet

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leptir (Nataša) said...

Wow! It looks beautiful!!

December 13, 2009 at 5:35 AM  
Blogger Confessions of a Homeschooler said...

I LOVE this page! Ugh, makes me realize I haven't had any time to scrap lately! Thanks for sharing :o)

December 22, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home