Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some 4th of July photos

For the past several years, we have met my family in a neighboring town to watch the 4th of July parade. Continuing this tradition,we met again even though it seemed like it was going to rain. Thankfully, one resourceful member of our family brought a canopy just in case. :)

Since we arrived at the parade a whole hour early in order to get "good" seats, we needed to keep the kids entertained. DD#3 had fun putting jewel stickers all over her face, arms and legs. (She even went to church the next day with them all on-lol!)

Aww, isn't this the saddest/cutest face ever? This was DD#4's first time at a 4th of July parade. Since I am her mom, I know what she was trying to tell me with those pleading eyes. "Mom, get me away from these people! Pick me up please!" Of course I snapped the picture and then picked her up. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TheAtticGirl said...

Those are some great pictures! Love the last one; what an adorable face!

July 9, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home