Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Camping We Went --Part 2

Here's the tent we called home for two days. It is a nice sized tent. We had lots of room to move around and it didn't feel cramped at all with 7 people and one pack-n-play. We brought a fan along just in case since it was in the high 90's. We didn't need to use it though because it cooled off enough at night---well actually I wouldn't know about that first night because at 9:30pm I decided it would be easier to sleep at home w/ the two youngest kids since I had an appointment at 10:00am the next morning. Yes, I left-----but I came back the next day :)
While DH and DS worked on the fire, we got dinner ready. As you can see, DD#3 was too hungry to actually cook her hot dog. :)
Come on fire! Burn! Eventually we had a good dinner fire going. We cooked our hot dogs over the fire and I warmed up pork & beans on the campstove.

Of course we couldn't end the day without making s'mores! Yummy!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous sarah said...

glad to see it went well! and you certainly cant camp without smores. I wish the evenings would cool off around here, but its too hot still for me to convince anyone to sleep in a tent!!!

July 2, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home