Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Can Hardly Recognize Them!

Oh, who can this be? Why it's dd#3! She was so funny walking around wearing the glasses and nose.
Now this girl I can hardly recognize! This is DD#2 about 4 years ago! She has grown up so much since this picture was taken.


And this, did my DD#1 actually look this young? She's hitting the tween years now. I remember back then she seemed so old, but now seeing the photo, I realize how young she really was.


And I sure miss this little guy. He had such an infectious laugh (I'm sure it will come back). Right now he's straddling between being a kid and a tween and it isn't pretty--lol. Some days I still catch glimpses of his once happy-g0-lucky self. Oh change---inevitable and necessary---but sometimes I wish it didn't happen so fast.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home