Saturday, June 20, 2009

Through the Lens -- Assignments

I have been taking my very first online photography class with Katrina Kennedy over at Get it Scrapped! For the first time in a very, very long time I've actually had to pull out my camera manual (I was proud that I actually still had it!) She is working us so hard! Just kidding---Katrina's been pushing us out of our comfort zones though (aka off of Auto, Portrait Mode)
I have always been one to just dive in with the creative aspect and not worry about the technical portion (yeah, I'm that same kid who struggled with math). But in order for me to be artsy and improve my photography, I really need to master the technical stuff. Katrina has been great about breaking it down and explaining things in easy to understand terms. Here are some of my photo assignments so far:












Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Simoney said...

Gorgeous pics... looks like the class is paying off! :)

June 21, 2009 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Alicia W. said...

Your speaking my kind of language! I'm a follower now because I would love to learn from you when it comes to MANUAL! :o)

June 22, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home