Thursday, June 11, 2009

6 Unimportant Things That I Like


Terra from Finding Me tagged me awhile ago and it's taken this long to get around to posting this(I'm so sorry! )

1. Messing with avatar photos (see photo above which was done using PhotoFunia --the guy playing the Rubik's cube is my dh)

2. Drinking Coke. Not Diet Coke but the full sugar-loaded Classic Coke (photo and layout by me using products from www.jenwilsondesigns.com)
3. Checking in on my favorite message boards each day.
4. Creating printables, digital art and scrapbook pages (though I think that the latter could fall into the category of very important ;) )
5. Blogging? That's important isn't it? :)
6. Reading Christian historical fiction books.

So what are some things that you enjoy? I'd love to read about it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you were here! :) I appreciate you taking the time to write. If you have any questions, I'll try to answer it in the comments section here or via email if it is listed in your profile.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home